– It’s still a sugar. Regardless of the fact that it is less refined, it still contains the exact number of kilojoules as white sugar and is metabolised the sameway.
– It contains some minerals but the levels of these is insignificant really and you are better off just taking a bite of an apple for those nutrients
– Desserts made with coconut sugar are still a dessert
– It is claimed that it is low GI however, it has not been officially tested
– Even if it’s organic, it doesn’t make it healthier
If you’ve found this useful, SHARE with your health conscious mates