The Nutrition Guru and The Chef’s no-nonsense, wholesome approach to food and nutrition comes alive in their latest book. Gurulicious is packed to the brim with recipes that are not only super tasty but also healthy for us too!” – Camilla
- Delicious recipes that are easy to understand and make
- Nutritional information, inspiration and stunning photos for each recipe
- A range of gluten and dairy free recipes with vegan and vegetarian alternatives
- The Nutrition Guru’s take on diets, food fads and special chapter on the secrets to eating healthily
- Choc Banana Mousse Slice
- Zucchini and Parmesan Loaf
- Roasted Capsicum Sauce
- Chicken and Fish Parcels
- Almond and Sunflower Bites
- Whipped Fetta
- Chocolate Chia Muffins
- and load more
What You Won’t Find in the Book:
- Food or nutrition fads
- Complex cooking techniques
- Unusual or expensive ingredients
Eat Like a Nutritionist, Cook Like a Chef!
The Nutrition Guru and The Chef also explain their own cooking habits, such as using one batch of ingredients for two recipes, to help you feel more organised in the kitchen. Beautifully designed, and featuring stunning photographs, Gurulicious is packed full of recipes never before featured on the blog.
Whether you are looking for a healthy breakfast, work lunch, or family meals, there is something within the pages to excite and inspire you.
Over 50 pages, this is more than a cookbook. It will help change your mindset on nutrition, and take the stress out of the kitchen.
Hit BUY, cook, eat and let us know what you think!
*note: this product is a digital book. You will receive an email after payment with link to download.
Gurulicious is a balanced collection of recipes that can be tailored to suit my vegan/vegetarian diet… And I cannot say that for many recipe collections.”
I can’t stop thinking about the choc mousse slice, and the roast capsicum sauce is my go-to sauce base for so many meals. Gurulicious is a balanced collection of recipes that can be tailored to suit my vegan/vegetarian diet… And I cannot say that for many recipe collections.” – Krystal