‘Superfoods’ – that annoying term that’s exploded onto the health scene. Normally accompanied by an expensive price tag, and loads of claims that they will do miraculous things. But veggies are just as much a superfood as these wanky so-called-superfoods that we find on the supermarket shelves or health food store wrapped in packaging.
Let’s just eat fresh, wholesome foods, and forget the need for superfoods. If you like them, then eat them. If you don’t, then don’t.
But know that you can certainly be healthy without superfoods.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom