This may sound a bit fiddly, but believe me it isn’t. It just needs to be prepared the day before. Perfect for a snazzy little party, or a solo sunbaking session on the back deck.
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp rose water (optional)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen berries
- Addiitional 2 cups water or milk
- Place the white chocolate, sugar, water and rose water in a saucepan on low heat until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour mixture into a container and freeze overnight.
- When ready, place frozen chocolate mixture, berries and additional milk or water into a blender and blend until smooth.
- You may need to add more or less additional water or milk, depending on the consistency you desire.