A quick treat to beat the heat!
- 1 can coconut cream (not coconut milk)
- Approx 4 Peaches skin on
- Honey or sweetener of your choice to taste
- Place peaches on a lined baking tray and roast in a 180 degree oven for 15 minutes to bring out the flavour. This step is optional, you could use uncooked peaches which works just as well.
- Place sweetener and coconut cream in a blender and blend to combine.
- Add cooled peaches (and any syrup) and pulse the blender. You can blend until the peaches are smooth, or just pulse to break the peaches up (as pictured)
Tip: If you have any mixture left over, freeze it and pop it into your smoothie the next day
“Do remember, coconut cream is high in fat and calories, so if you are aiming to lose weight this will need to be considered when chomping on these and like anything, should be eaten in moderation. If your diet is already within your caloric requirements, these ice pops are fabulous as a healthy snack